Thursday, January 19, 2012

last first week of classes.

This is a year of firsts and lasts. It's exciting, scary, but I am ready for these new beginnings.

Lasts:
-Last time I will buy books for an undergraduate class
-Last time I will step foot into the Empo
-Last time I will be an active Kappa sister
-Last time I will take the bus on campus
-Last time I will be an undergraduate
-Last time I will be on Tech's campus as an undergrad
-Last time spending hours in the CT and SGA offices

Firsts:
-First time moving out of the state all by myself
-First grad school classes
-First time waitressing for the summer
-First time being all by myself in a new state
-First time taking classes that directly relate to my intended career and degree


I cannot even say how ready I am to begin this new chapter. Now I just need to patiently wait for those acceptance letters to roll in!

No comments: