This has been one of the best summers of my life.
I have learned more about myself than I ever thought possible.
I have a plan. I know where I want to go in life, I know what my hopes and goals are - and that makes me all the more confident in my day-to-day decisions.
I have become the person I want to show to others; the confident, intelligent, independent, outgoing, fun, spontaneous, loving, driven, hard-working individual that I have been searching for.
There is nothing else to say about how much this summer has changed me and made me a better person. With it's ending comes a bittersweet goodbye, a goodbye I have longed, and not longed, to reach for months now, a goodbye that cannot be thanked enough for what it has given me.
I have one week and three days to continue on my D.C. journey - but I hope to be here again after college, living in the big city and learning more and more with each passing day. Thank you D.C. for teaching me what I could not have figured out otherwise.
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment